Empowering Questions to Ask Yourself on the Daily
Every day when we wake up a lot of us tend to immediately grab our phones or hit the snooze button and then eventually roll out of bed and start the day (or immediately roll out of bed). It automatically sub consciously creates space for chaos, rushing or disorganization of thoughts. Instead, we should try to take a deep breath and a good stretch and immediately think of how grateful we are to live again and breathe in that good prana (breath of life/fresh air)!! Setting our intention for the day out loud or in our mind or even thinking/speaking a positive affirmation. Whatever suits your beliefs...
Answering these questions every morning in your mind or on paper or in your notes section of your device and visualize your answers and focus on how you feel:
1) What am I happy about in my life right now?
2) What am I excited about in my life right now?
3) What am I proud about in my life right now?
4) What am I grateful about in my life right now?
5) What am I enjoying MOST in my life right now?
6) What am I committed to in my life right now? 7) Whom do I love in my life? Who loves me?
8) How can I make myself feel good today?
9) How can I improve my relationships today?
10) How can I be present in the now?
11) How can I have more inner peace today?
12) What can I give today?
13) What are my 5 most important goals?
14) What can I do today to achieve my goals?
15) What help or guidance can I ask for today?
16) What can I pray for today?
17) If this was the last day of my life, how would I live it?
Whichever one or more questions you choose to ask yourself each morning, give yourself time to intuitively let it resonate with you and allow your responses to yourself to be authentic and true from a raw perspective and not from an ideal self (or what you WANT to be like). This is a form of self-love and self-reflection and will improve the overall quality of your day and attract more of what you want and less of what you don't want. Follow some of these questions with what about that makes you happy/excited/proud/grateful/joyful/committed. How does that all make you feel? What about that makes you feel loved/loving? What can you do today to achieve your goals?
"I personally take time every day to become aware of how I feel and accept every emotion. I do not resist. I allow myself to feel and let go."
- Kay Rose